Monday, December 06, 2010

make up and me

did you see the "enhancement" i've been trying to pull off??

a few days back after getting my Gaji, i went on a shopping frenzy which mainly involves food, toilettries; and..umm..make up.

i know. i know. i used to be in this anti-lady-like movemnet, but hey! i grew up; and decided to "enhance" my look by wearing make up. my make up bill amounted to almost RM 70. which to me, is a LOT. because i am the girl who is freaking clueless about make up (the favourite target of make up sales person). thank god i spent my money at Elianto and NOT M.A.C or any of that sort. that would probably render me penniless by mid of the month. -_-"

this is also the first time i used a foundation. (ok. you can close your mouth now).

because i dont really fancy the idea of having a 4 inch make up on my skin. that will spell trouble. (hel-lo. breakouts! have u ever heard of them?) so foundation was never really a priority in my list. but then i started using Maybelline's BB cream, that was light enough. my skin actually felt light; and it looked GREAT. only the problem is, i started having small breakouts. (you see. i've never had acne problems in my teenage years, so when i started having all these annoying pimples sprouting all over my skin; OF COURSE I'D FREAK OUT!)

a friend told me it's probably because of skin cleanse negligience. in my part. because i THOUGHT that after wiping all those make up with the make up remover wet tissue, IT WAS OKAY and I COULD STRAIGHT AWAY GO TO SLEEP. please. dont kill me because of my stupidity.

but now i've embraced the full skin care regime, three steps no matter how tired i was that day.

and my skin became better. but faliq still wasnt really digging the fact that i've started putting on foundations. HEY. IT COVERS MY PORES AND I LOOK AWESOME!

still need more make up tips tho. have been reading all these tips on line and i still look BLAH.


2 comments:

Bewitching Star said...

i know im suppose to be supportive but u look gorgeous even without make up. hehehe didnt even notice the pores the last time i saw u. and if u need make up tips, come to me. i give for free! LOL

zazu said...

hahaha. thanks babe :)you have been giving me a lot of make up tips. have you not notice??HAHAHA.