Wednesday, December 22, 2010

sekarang ini, aku tgh serabut

my mum told me kangoo has given birth when she was in the care of auntie ana. received a post on my FB wall the same day from my cousin telling me the news. CANT WAIT TO SEE HER AND THE NEW KIDDIES!!! she gave birth to four kittens, one black kitten (my cousin suggested we name it Blackberry, hmm.. BB macam comel jeee), two orange ones (takkan nak namekan marmalade lagii..nanti the senior marmalade konpius kang); and the last one that looks exactly like kangoo. but now she has taken to hiding all four under the side table at the corner of the living room.ho hummmm.

Li ann gave me a christmas prezzie before she leaves for her christmas vacay in Singapore. it was this nice gorjes white belt. HEARTSSS!! felt guitly for not buying her a christmas present. absolutely forgot its this weekend! :(

now having the time of my life cleaning up the mess someone senior has made. but will prolly have the last laugh when i leave at the end of january. MUAHAHAHA (eh,belum lagi la) and having to deal with an emo senior staff, weird co-workers, and a confirmed disinterest in handling my job. I am in 'Paradise'.

thats all for now. adieu!

No comments: