Tuesday, December 28, 2010

GLAMOROUS FABULOUS DAN SEGALA OUS OUS

OHH MAANNNN...

tragedy has struck. if you must knowwww... i am nowhere near glamorous and fabulous. so yeah, now i am faced with a HUGEEEEE DILEMMA. ivegotadinneronfirstofdecemberwithfaliq and the theme is supposed to be GLAMOROUS. well, actually, there's this event Jaja invited us to go to, it's held at Bukit Kiara Equestrian Club and the dress code is "Prom-Like" - i am quoting what jaja has sms-ed me.

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO WEARRRRR. and i dont really like to put it in my head the thought of buying a new outfit for this because it'd be a waste, so just have to settle wearing the exisiting clothes i have. my pick at the moment? my Supre maxi and the beaded bolero i inherited from Ibu. :S nanti tunjuk gambar takut orang sume mencaci, takpe. tunjuk gambar lepas pakai sudahhh

But im a bit excited because this may be the first dinner / prom-like event that faliq and i will attend TOGETHER.

i've hinted at him to get me a corsage. ok. MORE LIKE TOLD HIM TO GET ME A CORSAGE. because you know that GUYS don't really decipher hints that WELL. sape yg setuju angkat kaki!

happy happy :) . promise will take loads of pictures to show my dear friends, esp kuhaz di ostrolia sana, sue di kuantan, nina and radhi di Kuala Lumpur and sesiapa lagi yg sudi baca blog saya ini :)

1 comment:

khzmr said...

yeay, my name!