Monday, December 27, 2010

GAMBAR GAMBAR YANG LAMA TAK UPLOAD2 LAGI.APE LA MALASNYE

just noticed I've got 20 followers. yahoo. HAHAHA. thank you for following my daily blabbering.

just to fill in the space. i now find myself absolutely lazy to upload pictures i've taken. i dont know. its not even a hassle. i just am plain lazy i guess. :P so here goes. the overdue photos of faliq's visit last weekend, the chocolate fair, and everything in between :)


loving hotcakes.taken when faliq just got to Johor on Saturday Morning, 18th December 2010.see. even got MCD punye stamp on the butter. aint that cute? :) please excuse my jakun-ness. i get excited each time i eat hotcakes for bfast. WHICH IS EVERY WEEKEND!
  
this is me with bob. at the entrance of the chocolate fair

with the love of my life.not a very good picture of us. :S

a routine when Mr. F is here, STARBUCKS! this was taken after watching Tron. the movie is awesome with the blue lights and all. 0.0
  

happy happy. faliq wearing the battlestar galactica t-shirt i got him from Universal Studios Singapore. thank god he loved the shirt. Come to think of it, I've been buying him clothes each time i travel abroad. :S

taken after lunch, before he leaves for KL :( jaja and hajar just got back from Singapore, and hitched a ride back to KL with Mr. F.

ok. tu je la some glimpses on my life. Till next time adieu!

No comments: