Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Mothers

Yesterday i didn't text my mum on my daily report of the day. after a year of doing that, each time i texted her about my day, i'd receive replies like "OK, good nite" or some unknown messages such as " mane ade rase u eid sakit or tak jst tkg abt it", which is a whole lot of level higher in SHOTFORMING messages making it impossible to even decipher in my brain.

and each time i receive messages that were too ADVANCED for me to understand, i'd say "what are you trying to say ibu?" and she'd reply " oh nvm, good nite". -_-"

sometimes i think she just does not have any interest in my daily undertaking that i just feel so malas messaging her last night. AND, it wasnt a good day for me, so i'd rather just shut myself out from the world. at 11 pm, received a message from her "where's your daily report for today?".

replied with " didnt think you'd be interested since i kept getting ok goodnite as a reply (followed by 'working was a bore, bla bla')".

and she replied me this "mane ade rase u eid sakit or tak jst tkg abt it".

and i said "whatt??i tak faham la ibu"

and she said "it's ok, good nite".

-_-" someone, please buy her a phone that has video calls so she can do that with me. owh, i might need that sort of phone as well la.

No comments: